Publishing house research
View more presentations from JaspreetB.
We were given the task of researching a large media cooperation and I chose IPC. The IPC are well known for selling NME, Country Life and The Field. As NME is part of my genre of my music magazine. As the IPC are widely known for their magazines etc, I think that from doing this research, I think that there is a niche in the market for my magazine. When I was researching a large media cooperation I discovered that IPC sell many common magazines. When i am creating my magazine this will have an impact by I have to make the magazine look very professional as I think there is a niche in the market for my magazine.
We were given the task of researching a large media cooperation and I chose IPC. The IPC are well known for selling NME, Country Life and The Field. As NME is part of my genre of my music magazine. As the IPC are widely known for their magazines etc, I think that from doing this research, I think that there is a niche in the market for my magazine. When I was researching a large media cooperation I discovered that IPC sell many common magazines. When i am creating my magazine this will have an impact by I have to make the magazine look very professional as I think there is a niche in the market for my magazine.
No comments:
Post a Comment