Market research
View more presentations from JaspreetB.
We were given the task of creating a questionnaire on zoomerang.com, the questionnaire was at aimed at our own magazines. We created own own questions based on our magazines such as the genre that the audience prefer, price range, promotional offers, gender, which genre they prefer either rock or indie, the outcome was that most people preferred indie and current favourite magazine. Then we had to publish it on a social network site; Facebook. Then we had to get about twenty responses and this will contribute in in the designing of my magazines; front cover, content page and DPS. Which will help me reach the ideology of my music magazine and I will keep revisiting my market research to create my music magazine. When I analysed my results from the questionnaire I was amazed to discover that this questionnaire was very helpful. The results of the questionnaire will have have an huge impact when I create the magazine as I will refer to the results. As this will tell me what the people want in my magazine and what will make them buy magazine over another.
We were given the task of creating a questionnaire on zoomerang.com, the questionnaire was at aimed at our own magazines. We created own own questions based on our magazines such as the genre that the audience prefer, price range, promotional offers, gender, which genre they prefer either rock or indie, the outcome was that most people preferred indie and current favourite magazine. Then we had to publish it on a social network site; Facebook. Then we had to get about twenty responses and this will contribute in in the designing of my magazines; front cover, content page and DPS. Which will help me reach the ideology of my music magazine and I will keep revisiting my market research to create my music magazine. When I analysed my results from the questionnaire I was amazed to discover that this questionnaire was very helpful. The results of the questionnaire will have have an huge impact when I create the magazine as I will refer to the results. As this will tell me what the people want in my magazine and what will make them buy magazine over another.
No comments:
Post a Comment